- About Us
- Investment Opportunities
- Media Center
ASSISTANT ADMINISTRATIVE SECRETARY
The purpose is to coordinate and head activities of the section in order to build the technical capacity of the RS which is responsible for provision of technical and backstopping expertise in Planning and Coordination to RS and LGAs
1. To facilitate coordination of overall social and economic development in the Region and monitor implementation of activities of private sector, parastatals,cooperatives, NGO and provide relevant advice to the Regional Administrative Secretary.
2. To facilitate provision of backstopping expertise to LGAs in translating theNational Development Plan into implementable activities.
3. To interpret the implementation of sector strategies in the context of NationalDevelopment Plan in the RS and LGAs.
4. To coordinate preparation, monitoring and evaluation of the RS and regionalplans (Strategic Plan, Budget and Action plan).
5. To coordinate preparation of the client service charter.
6. To serve as a secretariat to Regional Consultative Committee.
7. To facilitate monitoring, evaluation and consolidation of the implementationreports of RS and LGAs plans and budgets.
8. To coordinate Donor Funded Programmes in the Region.
9. To coordinate research activities in the Region.
10. To coordinate population and housing census.
11. To coordinate preparation and implementation of gender and HIV/AIDSstrategies in the Region.
12. To coordinate implementation of PPP policy in the Region.
13. To coordinate disaster management in the region.
14. To provide technical assistance in identifying skill gaps and training needs for LGAs staff basing on O & OD findings.
15. To coordinate data collection, analysis, interpretation and dissemination in the Region and LGAs.
16. Any other relevant duty as directed by the RAS
Njombe Nearby Ruhuji River
Postal Address: P.O.Box 668-Njombe