- About Us
- Investment Opportunity
- Media Center
ASSISTANT ADMINISTRATIVE SECRETARY
The purpose is to coordinate activities of the section in order to build the technical capacity of the RS in providing expertise and service necessary for developing good governance in LGAs by implementing section’s mandated functions.
1. To advise and facilitate proper use of public finances in LGAs;
2. To build capacity and promote good governance in LGAs;
3. To facilitate review of structures and processes in LGAs;
4. To take part in routine inspections of LGA performance, and conducting adhoc Inspections;
5. To assist LGAs budget preparations and expenditure;
6. To coordinate and advise LGAs on Human Resources Management (Recruitment, Placement, Discipline, Promotion etc)
7. To advise LGAs on Administrative matters
8. To oversee the implementation of the Election Manifesto;
9. To co-ordinate preparation, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the LGAs client service charter; and
10. To advise RAS and LGAs on implementation of Labour laws.
11. To advice and assist LGAs on legal matters.
12. Any other relvant duties as directed by RAS.