- About Us
- Investment Opportunity
- Media Center
PRINCIPAL LEGAL OFFICER
The purpose is to coordinate and supervise the functions of the unit necessary
for provision to the RS of expertise and services in legal issues.
1. To provide legal advice and assistance to the RS on the interpretation of laws, contract, agreements, guarantees, memorandum of understanding, consultancy agreement and other legal documents in liaison with the PO –RALG Director of Legal Services and Attorney General Chamber;
2. To participate in various negotiations and meetings that call for legal expertise in liaison with the PO – RALG Director of Legal Services and Attorney General Chamber;
3. To translate legislations within the RS in liaison with the PO – RALG Director of Legal Services and Attorney General Chamber;
4. To liaise with the PO – RALG Director of Legal Services and the Office of Attorney General Chamber on litigation of Civil cases and other claim involving the RS and LGAs; and
5. To coordinate reviews of various legal instruments such as Contracts, memorandum of understanding, orders, notices, certificates, agreements and Transfer deeds the PO – RALG Director of Legal Services.
6. To monitor enforcement and give appropriate recommendations in the process of reviewing laws and regulations regarding LGAs.
7. To assist in reviewing the inputs for the LGAs reports, as well as briefings to higher authorities and other such documents as they may pertain to legal matters,
8. To serve on various standing boards, committees, ad hoc working groups and task forces, as required,
9. Any other duty as directed by RAS.