- About Us
- Investment Opportunities
- Media Center
ASSISTANT ADMINISTATIVE SECRETARY
The purpose is to coordinate and head activities of the section in order to build the technical capacity of the RS in order to provide expert facilitation on economic and productive sectors in LGAs.
1. To co-ordinate implementation of Agriculture, Livestock, Co-operative, Forest, Game, Fisheries, Industries, Trade, and Marketing Policies in the Region;
2. To build capacity to LGAs in providing Agricultural, Livestock, Co-operative, Forest, Game, Fisheries, Industries, Trade, Marketing and services;
3. To assist and advise LGAs on appropriate and affordable technologies in economic and productive sectors;
4. To register Co-operative Societies in the Region;
5. To advise LGAs on the establishment and inspection of Co-operative Societies and SACCOS;
6. To assist and advise LGAs on Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) promotion;
7. To assist and advise LGAs to identify the potential areas for investment;
8. To assist and advise LGAs on development, promotion and better production of fish industry;
9. To monitor, coordinate, and facilitate Forestry issues in the region;
10. To advice LGAs on enforcement of laws related to wildlife protection;
11. To assist and advise LGAs on the development of wildlife areas;
12. To advise LGAs on monitoring tourism, wildlife numbers and movement;
13. To facilitate LGAs on implementation of Environmental laws Act No. 2 of 2004;
14. To provide technical expertise to LGAs pertaining to irrigation schemes; and
15. Coordinate implementation of Business Process Improvement in the Region.
16. To participate in the process of identifying capacity gaps and training needs for LGAs staff basing on O & OD findings, capacity needs assessment and training needs assessment.
17. To participate in identifying capacity building, training and development opportunities for staff found with capacity gaps and training needs.
18. To provide technical expertise to LGAS in areas of beekeeping techniques, bee raising and processing bee products for sale.
19. Any other duty as directed
Njombe Nearby Ruhuji River
Postal Address: P.O.Box 668-Njombe